Friday, November 7, 2008

Kids say the funniest things

I was a chauffeur for three kids the other day; Alex, Lexi and Amores.  Just for fun I drove them to school, and if they tell you I drove fast down the scary road, just know ahead of time that it's all a big story.......ANYway, as they were hopping out of the worker-mobile, I said casually, "Now then, boys be nice to the girls and you girls be nice to the boys."  Amores, the 6 year old replied, "Oh, I don't think that's gonna happen!"

Gotta love 'em.

4 comments:

Malia said...

haha, sounds like something you might have said back in the day =]

Shirley said...

Wow, finally found a blog by someone close by! We're in the Everett field (with Everett, you know) :D, but we were at a couple of your meetings in October. Guess we'll see Don at Arlington Sp.

Unknown said...

Son -- what a gas!! Glad your getting some kidlet time in!! Great memories!
Love you much,
Ma

Twila said...

Cody! Glad to find you. Except you're a bit behind in your blogging.....hmm, guess you just don't have much to say? Later! PS. hi to my twin,Don